Ecommerce Website Design / Digital Growth / Rebranding
Goose Island offers a unique range of ladies clothing which is designed and exclusively hand made in Italy. Goose Island is one of the leading women’s fashion wholesale retailers in South Wales, and with over 400 stockists across the UK alone. They are an award winning retail and wholesale company, winner of the award for Best Welsh Fashion Business in the Welsh Fashion Awards 2013.
Goose Island sought to mordernise their website and branding. A change in suppliers required a move away from the Bali-inspired logo and a modern, contemporary offering to be developed. Further to this, Goose Island wanted to significantly increase their web presence, with a new ecommerce website that would convert more customers, and build sustainable organic traffic to target the UK womenswear market.
The ecommerce website was designed to modernise the Goose Island offering online. Whereas previously the Goose Island website had a cluttered feel with a textured background, the new creation gave the feeling of space, with a clean white, minimalistic background, clear call to actions, USPs and concise navigation for the customer. With such a fabulous collection of clothing, we ensured the website was image driven, allowing customers to easily find the relevant clothing category they desired.
Ongoing Digital Growth Work
We developed a digital growth strategy for Goose Island that targeted their ecommerce website to drive more sales through that channel. Once the ecommerce website had been updated and optimised, we focussed on providing a long-term digital growth stragey that included the following:
- Content strategy that was on-brand, relevant and engaging, focusing on key trends and how-to-wear items sold by Goose Island.
- AdWords campaigns linked to targeted landing pages on the Goose Island website to ensure relevancy of product search queries.
- A dynamic retargeting advert campagin that targeted visitors who left the website or abandoned the checkout with precise product adverts to convert them into customers.
- Ongoing content work - creating new pages on the website to target latest trends, coupled with ensuring visual content, including inspiratonal photography and videos are regularly created.
- Site testing and optimisation that ensures the ecommerce user experience is the best it can be to maximise the likelihood of customer's purchasing.